Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How can YOU be a part of My Team?




Well first of all -- that was a trick question. You ALREADY are, if you're reading my blog! :) But seriously... I have been giving this some thought for a while now.

So many of you have been incredibly supportive, vocal and encouraging throughout my journey. You've followed my blog and aren't shy about posting those comments on Facebook! However, some of you have wondered how YOU can be a part of my Team (without having to swim, bike & run alongside me). And I've come up with a solution!

Whether you plan to watch me race in Louisville on Sunday, August 29, 2010 ~ or are cheering me on from afar throughout the season, I'd like you to be part of My Team, Team M-Dot (a name combining the recognizable Ironman logo, the "M-Dot" and my first initial), by sporting the lime green and purple flame ~ just like me! Whenever I train, I proudly wear these colors and flames to not only be seen (for safety) while out on the road, but as a reminder that I'm part of a Team that's constantly in motion to become stronger, and fighting for a cause ~ to give back to those in need. Wear it as a sign of support for IronTeam; wear it as a sign of support for Team M-Dot!

After some brainstorming and scheming, I've come up with a design I think you'll really like! I am selling Spectator Tees in the following two style options:

- Short sleeve cotton for $15
- Long sleeve cotton for $20


A portion of the proceeds will go directly to LLS, AND is available to both you, and any of your friends or other supporters of those on IronTeam 2010. So order one for yourself, and a friend! They're ideal for Race Day ~ as well as to don throughout the season in support of your friends out there training to become an Ironman, just like me.

As you'll see in the above photo, the front displays our Team Name and Season, and the best part -- the reverse side will be customizable at no additional cost. You can have mine or Our Team's name, i.e. "TEAM M-Dot" or "GO MARIA!", or perhaps even your favorite mantra, "Cancer Sucks!" (if it's a short one!) ~ printed on the back (up to 12 characters).** The idea is to make it your own!

Here's how to order:

1. Select your size(s) (Youth Small to Adult XXL) - Note: anything larger than XL will be an additional cost of $1.
2. Complete the order form [please send me an email requesting the form].
3. Payment must be submitted in the form of cash or check, made payable to me.
4. Please mail/return form & payment to me no later than March 31, 2010.

for my contact info, email me directly at: missmariacarmela@gmail.com

Your customized Spectator Tees will be delivered by the weekend of April 17-18, 2010.

Every time I go out to train for a 5+ hour day, I make it a point to reflect on not only my Team Honorees ~ but also those that support and encourage me along the way. Those individuals are YOU, and I consider you an integral and irreplaceable part of My Team. And I just can't thank you enough. Please consider being part of Team M-Dot by sporting the lime green with me from now until Ironman Race Day in August!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
GO TEAM!
Maria

**other customized options are available at an additional cost; such as name embroidery on the sleeve for $5 extra, or additional lines exceeding the 12-character limit on the reverse side of your Spectator Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment