Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Bricks

Despite being out of town this week in San Diego to visit the family, I got resourceful and managed to find myself a few choices for my workouts. There's a metric lap pool at my parents' condo downtown (which I managed to swim through on one of the more windy / blustery days this week; and a great little stationary bike at their gym. Did my first "brick" workout (comprised of a bike ride, followed immediately by a run). Not too bad. I think I was just mentally prepared for it to be difficult and long, but I pushed on through and felt great. Which made the turkey meal (& all the fixins) that much more tasty. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

***

Week #3 Workout Summary

Swim: 3 hours and 0 minutes
Bike: 1 hour and 0 minutes
Run: 1 hours and 30 minutes
Core/Strength: 0 hours and 20 minutes
Total Workout: 5 hours and 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment